The CR45 caravan filter kit is the ultimate solution to safe purified water, no matter how remote the location of your camping adventures. It’s never been easier.
This system is specifically designed to connect to a mains water tap to filter water while filling your tank or directly to the inlet water line. This kit is highly effective at reducing chlorine, bad taste & odour, as well as some organic chemicals.
- Platinum Performance Product
- 10 Year Platinum Protection
- Connects to standard hose fittings
- Reduces chemicals, taste and odour
- Quick and easy installation
- 99.9% removal of Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts
- Includes silver impregnated cartridge – inhibits bacterial growth and washable sediment removal cartridge
This kit includes:
- Dual water filter assembly
- Dual cartridge set – includes washable cartridge & silver impregnated cartridge
- Connections to suit standard garden hose fittings
Easily connects to standard garden hose fittings
This system is specifically designed to connect to a mains water tap to filter water while filling your tank or directly to the inlet water line.
Dual stage filtration
The Puretec CR45 system incorporates the most advanced Dual Action Filtration Technology. With 2 levels of filtration, the Puretec CR45 Series filters your water of sediment, rust and dirt using a washable sediment filter. Cysts, bad taste, odour, chlorine and other chemicals are reduced by a silver impregnated carbon cartridge leaving healthy, great tasting water as possible.
Longer filter life
The Puretec CR45 system incorporates Puretec’s long life filter technology, so you can go longer between filter replacements, and comes with our 10 Year Platinum Protection Warranty.