The SRM is Hunter’s shortest-range rotor, and was designed to offer a convenient and efficient alternative to spray heads. It is capable of working in tandem with larger rotors to combine big and small areas in a single zone.
Utilizing the SRM where appropriate results in fewer sprinklers performing more efficient work at a more economical price. The SRM features a rack of six water-efficient nozzles—all of which can be easily identified by its flow rates and installed and changed quickly and easily. This versatile rotor also includes a radius adjustment feature that fine-tunes the spray to keep water off driveways, walks, and other non-landscaped surfaces.
- Model: 10 cm
- Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
- Nozzle choices: 6
- Nozzle range: 0.50 to 3.0
- Standard factory installed nozzle: 3.0 only
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- Quick check arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Warranty period: 1 year