FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Specifically designed for mains, rain, harsh and rural water supply.
• With the introduction of Z Plus Technology, this Z7 cartridge has the
ability to inhibit bacterial growth.
• Provides pure, safe, filtered water, free of chlorine and harmful cysts.
• Sediment, dirt, rust and other particles filtered down to 1 micron
including Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts+.
• No need for a separate filter tap.
• Quick and easy installation, ideal for stone bench tops. Mounts
horizontally or vertically – no shelf cutouts required.
• Incorporates Anti-scaling protection.
Model Number: PUREMIX-Z7
Replacement Cartridge: Z7-R
Flow Rate: 9.5 Lpm
Min/Max Temperature: 0 – 38°C (protect from freezing)
Min/Max Pressure: 200 – 520 kPa
Micron Rating: 1 micron*
Capacity: 60,560 litres
Connection: ½” BSP [15 mm]
Approximate Space Required:
Vertical Mounting: 500 mm (h) x 215 mm (w)
Horizontal Mounting: 215 mm (h) x 500 mm (w)
Warranty: 10 years^
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridge. ^10 year warranty is 1 year parts and labour, plus 9 years parts only. Excludes cartridges.
*Micron Rating is nominal.