FEATURES & BENEFITS
• A WaterMark approved water softener to reduce scaling and
spotting in your water system.
• Glassware is now clear and shiny with no scale, smear or spots.
• Protects against premature replacement of hot water systems
and many other appliances and fixtures.
• Enjoy washing your car with a scale-free finish.
• It’s easier to wash soap and shampoo out completely so your
shower screen is easier to clean.
• Now ice cubes look clearer and more appealing.
• Can also remove traces of metals such as copper, iron and
• Sleek, modern design to complement your facility.
• Class-leading efficiency due to premium resins and optimised flow
Valve: Volumetric E3-matic
Service Flow Rate: 40 Lpm
Maximum Flow Rate: 100 Lpm
Inlet / Outlet / Drain Connections: 1” Male BSPT, 1/2” Drain
Min/Max Operating Pressure: 138 – 520 kPa
Operating Temperature: 4 – 45°C (40 – 113°F)
Power Supply: 230V AC / 50 Hz
Warranty: 6 years^
Replacement Media Kits: RMK-SOL40
Note: Chlorine (free chlorine) tolerance is 1ppm – high chlorine levels permanently damage the softening resin & is not covered under warranty. If chlorine exceeds this limit, we
recommend a carbon pre-filter such as the WH2 or CFS Series. Please refer to Puretec for a specific recommendation. In any case, a carbon pre-filter is recommended to protect
against chlorine spikes & prolong the resin life.