FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Premium Puretec four-stage water treatment including UV protection with filter monitor gauges, lamp fail alarms, lamp count-down timer and surge protection.
• Designed specifically for rainwater the Puretec HybridPlus is a complete plug & play package with pump* filters & UV in one unit that is weatherproof, rodent-proof, tamper proof and reduces pump noise.
• Bacteria protection – Kills 99.9% of E. Coli, Giardia and Cryptosporidium Cysts with Radfire ™ ultraviolet technology, a natural process that’s completely eco-friendly and chemical-free.
• Unique connection system so that water flow can be connected to the left or right-hand sides for a fast, easy and neat installation.
• Patented cabinet with gull-wing style access doors looks great whilst providing easy access for maintenance, is corrosion resistant and lockable to prevent tampering.
• Premium pump*, pressure controller and optional mains/rains changeover switch to ensure adequate pressure and seamless back up from the mains/municipal water supply.
• Neatly concealed ventilation to allow airflow and heat dissipation.
• P1 model includes a pump provision to allow for your own pump installation and compatible with a range of pumps.
• Suitable for other water supplies – depending on water quality
(refer to Puretec Customer Care).
Replacement parts and cartridges:
Stage 1 filtration: PL05MP2
Stage 2 filtration: CB05MP2
Stage 3 filtration: PX01MP2
UV lamp: 46W RL6
Quartz sleeve: RQS6
Grundfos pump model: CMB-SP 5-47
Rated power: 0.9 kW
Pressure controller: PM2
Mains to rains controller: not included not included not included standard standard
Power supply: 220-240 VAC / 50 Hz
Maximum current consumption: -3.1-2.8 A
Water temperature range: 0-52°C (protect from freezing)
Supply pressure: 300 – 520 kPa (Install Pressure Limiting Valve if pressure exceeds 520 kPa)
Self-priming: 4 m
UV dosage @40mJ/cm2: 54 Lpm
UV dosage @30mJ/cm2: 70 Lpm
UV dosage @16mJ/cm2: 130 Lpm
Pump flow rate: – 86 Lpm
Connection: 1” BSP [25mm]
Warranty: 3 years^
Important Note: Use only genuine Puretec replacement cartridge. Flow rate @30mJ/cm2 is the industry standard for drinking water.